100% Mortgage for New Build Mulgrave Homes – Don’t Delay
In an industry first, Skipton Building Society has launched a new 5-year fixed rate, deposit-free, 100% LTV mortgage – helping tenants across Yorkshire to break out of high-rate rental cycles and step onto the new-build property ladder!
The Track Record Mortgage is exclusively for renters aged over 21, who will not require a cash deposit to buy their first home. Instead, potential buyers must pass a credit and affordability check, as well as provide evidence of a minimum of 12 months’ on-time rent and household utility payments.
What is the Track Record Mortgage?
- A 5-year fixed rate product at 5.49% over a maximum term of 35 years
- Skipton will lend up to 100% of the property value and you can contribute a voluntary deposit of less than 5%
- This product is for first-time buyers who are currently renting and can demonstrate a track record of credibility, inclusive of all monthly rental and household expenditure for a minimum of 12 months
- Monthly mortgage payments must be equal to or lower than the average of the previous 6 months’ rental costs
Who is eligible for the Track Record Mortgage?
- All applicants must be first time buyers and aged 21 or over
- There must be no missed payments on any commitments throughout the previous 6 months
- You must provide proof of rental payments covering 12 consecutive months within the past 18 months
- You must provide proof of all household utility bills covering 12 consecutive months within the past 18 months
- You must meet the “household-to-household” criteria, meaning that those who are renting need to be the same people applying for the Track Record Mortgage
- The monthly mortgage payment for each applicant must not be more than the average of the past 6 months’ rental costs. For example, a tenant paying an average of £800 per month over 6 months would have a maximum monthly mortgage payment of £800
This product has limited availability and is in high demand, so please get in touch straight away to arrange a mortgage affordability review with our recommended financial consultants.
Our sales advisors can be contacted via the corresponding development of interest, which can be found here or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our brand-new homes in Market Weighton, Nosterfield, Sessay, Tollerton, Shipton by Beningbrough, Rufforth, Burniston and beyond.
Further details on the Track Record Mortgage and full eligibility criteria can be found here.
Give Yourself The Gift Of Up To £10,968 In Seasonal Savings
Reduce your mortgage rate to 2% fixed for 2 years when buying a brand-new 2 or 3-bedroom home at The Galtres near York this winter. Alternatively, make the most of our 5% deposit match offer OR we’ll pay your Stamp Duty! Choose your savings when reserving by 22nd December and be one of the first […]
Cut Costs This Winter And Beyond With A Brand-New Mulgrave Home
Building innovations and technological advancements mean that new build homes are becoming more energy efficient than ever, resulting in running costs more than 50% cheaper than older properties. According to data from the Home Builders Federation (HBF), energy bills for new homes are on average 55% cheaper than second-hand housing, saving £180 on monthly running […]
Latest New Home Mortgage Rates
Lenders across the market have reduced mortgage rates following the freeze to the Bank of England Bank Rate on 2nd November at 5.25%. Inflation also fell sharply to 4.6% and a number of deals under five percent are now on offer. HSBC has recently launched a range of lower fixed-rate deals, succeeding cuts of up […]