In celebration of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and the unforgettable corners of our country, we’re offering the chance to WIN a National Trust Family Membership worth over £130!!
Giving you unlimited access to hundreds of great days out here in Yorkshire and beyond for a whole year!! From majestic castles to historic houses. So you can discover iconic places, make memories and help to conserve the UKs regal heritage.
For your chance to win, simply visit our Facebook page for details. Don’t forget to tag your friends and family members who would love to enter and remember to follow our page to ensure you don’t miss out on our winner announcement.
Terms and Conditions
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter and entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of entry
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted. No purchase necessary. Winners are not required to pay to enter this competition
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved with this promotion. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled
- This competition is open only to residents of the UK. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms
- Prize is for a 12-month family membership to the National Trust for 2022/23 and subject to availability and change. Family membership is for two adults (aged 18+) living at the same address and their children or grandchildren (17 or under). Under 5s go free. Worth £133.80 a year.
- Competition closes on 5th May. The first person to be drawn at rando, after the closing date will win this prize. To receive the prize, the winner’s data will be shared with the specific prize provider only. All entries are via Facebook and Instagram
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Mulgrave Properties. The "Prize" refers to a 12-month family membership to the National Trust for 2022/23
- By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 11:59pm 05.06.2022. One (1) winner in the UK will be selected at random by Mulgrave Properties on 06.06.2022 and the winner will be notified after this date
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Mulgrave Properties’ liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the prize in question
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Mulgrave Properties reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to Mulgrave Properties if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the prize
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, Mulgrave Properties reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice. The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into
- The winner’s name and social media username will be posted on the social media profiles of Mulgrave Properties after the winner has been selected